Sunday, October 10, 2010

ONLY SENATOR WARNER HAS RESPONDED

In mid-August, 2010, I send a letter to Virginia Senators Warner and Webb as well as Congressman Whittman asking that they check into the delay in releasing the final report of the U.S. Department of Education’s findings that Virginia Tech violated federal law (the Clery Act) on the April 16, 2007. Only Senator Warner has replied. Below is his letter:

United States Senate

Washington, D.C. 20510-4606

September 16, 2010

Mr. David Cariens

1666 Balls Neck Road

Kilmarnock, Virginia 22482

Dear Mr. Cariens,

Thank you for contacting me regarding the delay in DOE’s final report on the mass murder at Virginia Tech. I’ve taken the liberty of contacting the U.S. Department of Education on your behalf asking hat they review your concerns and get back to me with a detailed and appropriate response.

As soon as I receive a reply, I will again be in touch with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me about other matters that are of concern to your.

Sincerely,

Mark R. Warner (signed)

United States Senator

No comments: