Wednesday, November 22, 2017

MISSISSIPPI FAIRER


Before I challenged the Virginia Supreme Court’s introduction of false evidence into one of their decision to throw out the jury verdict in the Pryde and Peterson lawsuit against Virginia Tech I ran my evidence by several Virginia lawyers. All agreed I was right, the law had been broken; all said my complaint would go nowhere—I was pissing in the wind. None of the lawyers would allow me to refer to them by name.

One ultra-conservative lawyer, who agrees with the Supreme Court’s decision, acknowledged that the decision contains a factual lie. To paraphrase him, the plaintiffs would have gotten a fairer hearing from the Mississippi Supreme Court. That court does a better job of protecting citizens from the excesses of incompetent government and business leaders.


The apparent corruption of the legal process by the Virginia Supreme Court is evidence of why elections count and what the packing of a court can do to deny citizen’s their rights to a fair trial and hearing in a court of law. (To be continued)

No comments: