Sunday, November 26, 2017

TURNED TO THE FBI


It was clear, the Virginia Supreme Court had broken the law by introducing false evidence into the written decision by Justice Cleo Powell. The court had rewritten history by writing that the Blacksburg police department was in charge of the investigation on April 16, 2007. The Virginia Tech police department was in charge and the police chiefs of both departments had testified to that fact under oath. Unfortunately, no one in legal or political establishments in Richmond cared—the wagons were circled to protect Justice Powell. The power elite in Richmond were protecting one of their own.

Discouraged, I asked some colleagues at the FBI if there was any merit to my argument and evidence.

The answer was “yes.” They described the introduction of factual evidence into a Supreme Court decision as grounds for charges of public corruption and encouraged me to take my case to the FBI Richmond office. I then talked with an FBI special agent who investigates public corruption in a major U.S. city. He said, “Absolutely, this needs to be investigated.”

In April 2015, I met with an FBI Special Agent in Richmond for over an hour and laid out my case. He explained he did not handle public corruption, but would hand my complaint over to those who do.

In February 2016, I received a call from the FBI telling me that they have accepted the complaint and an investigation had been opened. The fact the complaint has been accepted means the lawyers at the Bureau’s office in Richmond believe it has merit.

Furthermore, a source at the FBI in Quantico told me he believes that because a Virginia Supreme Court Justice is the target, the complaint was probably run by the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. before it was accepted.

I was also told to be patient; it may take a year or more for the Bureau to investigate and to make a decision as to whether or not to indict the Justice.


I have heard nothing more. (To be continued)

No comments: